Company Profile: 'Becoming the African tin champion'
AfriTin Mining is a mining company with a portfolio of near-term production assets in Namibia and South Africa. AfriTin’s vision is to create a portfolio of world-class, conflict-free, tin producing assets and become the first pure tin company listed in London
The company’s flagship asset is the Uis tin mine in Namibia, which was once the world’s largest hard-rock tin mine.
AfriTin is managed by a highly experienced board of directors and management team. Since listing in 2018, some of the following objectives have been achieved:
- First shipment of tin concentrate
- First tin concentrate produced
- JORC-compliant resource declared
- Offtake agreement signed with Thaisarco
- Working capital facility agreed with Nedbank